If you are an experienced CNC Lathe Programmer/Operator looking for a new challenge, then this is an exciting opportunity to join a successful company based in Wiltshire.
Role & Responsibilities:
• Programming/Operating CNC Lathes
• Use of Fanuc controls
• Working on a range of machinery including Doosan’s & XYZ’s
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
• Ideally a time served skilled engineer
• Good experience on CNC Lathes (preferably with Fanuc controls)
• 38 hours per week
• 7.30-16.15 Mon-Thurs
• 7.30-12.30 Friday’s
• 25 days holidays plus bank holidays
• Overtime available
• Pension plan
• Offering a competitive salary around £14.50ph
Suitable candidates should apply immediately by calling our Managing Consultant for this vacancy Louise Johnston-Allen on 01275 371981 or by sending your CV directly to her at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that this client is not prepared to sponsor work permit or work permit transfer applications. Candidates must be able to prove their eligibility to work in the UK.
Hunter Selection is an employment consultancy and currently has permanent vacancies for Engineering and Manufacturing professionals throughout the South West of England and South Wales. If you are looking for work in this area we may be able to assist you. Contact us directly on 01275 371981 and discuss your requirements with one of our dedicated consultants.