Salary dependent on experience
Variety of Shift patterns available (Days / weeknights / weekend days / weekend nights)
My client is well known within their industry worldwide, with manufacturing sites across the UK and supplying into a range of industries. Due to high product demand they are seeking multiple CNC machinists across a variety of shifts.
Roles and Responsibilities
- You will be responsible for setting and operating CNC machines.
- Loading and running programs
- Producing a valid first-off component and having it verified
- Loading and operating machines to meet desired quantities
- Conducting in-process inspection
- Checking against drawings and specifications to ensure they are made accurately.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Minimum 2-years previous experience in setting and operating CNC machines
- Working knowledge of controls, such as: Hurco, Fanuc, Siemens and Heidenhain
- Experience of reading and understanding engineering drawings and tolerances
- Proficiency in a range of measuring equipment and inspection techniques
- A high level of IT literacy, including MS Windows and Office
- Salary is dependant on experience
- Free onsite parking
- Generous holiday allocation
- Pension Scheme
Suitable candidates should apply immediately by calling our Managing Consultant for this vacancy Miles Hackett on 01275 371981 or by sending your CV directly to him at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that this client is not prepared to sponsor work permit or work permit transfer applications. Candidates must be able to prove their eligibility to work in the UK.
Hunter Selection is an employment consultancy and currently has permanent vacancies for Engineering and Manufacturing professionals throughout the South West of England and South Wales. If you are looking for work in this area we may be able to assist you. Contact us directly on 01275 371981 and discuss your requirements with one of our dedicated consultants.