£11 - £13ph
My client is well known within their industry. Due to high demand they are seeking a CNC Machinist/Programmer
Roles and Responsibilities
- You will be responsible for setting and operating CNC machines.
- Programming, setting and operating machines as required ensuring the correct quality specified on the drawing and routing instructions is adhered to.
- producing a valid first-off component and having it verified
- loading and operating machines to meet desired quantities
- checking against drawings and specifications to ensure they are made accurately.
- Maintaining Safety Standards
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Minimum 2-years previous experience in setting and operating CNC machines
- XYZ Proturn Experience – Desirable (Not Essential)Experience of reading and understanding engineering drawings and tolerances
- Proficiency in a range of measuring equipment and inspection techniques
- Salary £11 – £13ph
- Generous holiday allocation
Suitable candidates should apply immediately by calling our Managing Consultant for this vacancy Mitchell Corrick on 01275 371981 or by sending your CV directly to him at email@example.com
We regret that this client is not prepared to sponsor work permit or work permit transfer applications. Candidates must be able to prove their eligibility to work in the UK.
Hunter Selection is an employment consultancy and currently has permanent vacancies for Engineering and Manufacturing professionals throughout the South West of England and South Wales. If you are looking for work in this area we may be able to assist you. Contact us directly on 01275 371981 and discuss your requirements with one of our dedicated consultants.