If you are an experienced CNC Milling Machine Programmer looking for a new challenge, then this is an exciting opportunity to join a successful company based in Wiltshire.
Role & Responsibilities:
• Programming and Operating CNC Milling Machines
• Use of Fanuc controls
• Work on different machinery such as Doosan’s and XYZ’s
• CNC Turning experience would be advantageous but not essential
• Ideally a time served skilled engineer
• Experience of Fanuc controls
Shift Pattern/Benefits Package
• 38 hours per week
• Mon-Thurs: 7.30-16.15
• Fridays: 7.30-12.30
• Pension scheme
• Overtime available
• Internal training
• 25 day’s holiday + bank holiday’s
• Offering a competitive salary around £14.50ph
Suitable candidates should apply immediately by calling our Consultant for this vacancy Louise Johnston-Allen on 01275 371981 or by sending your CV directly to her at email@example.com
We regret that this client is not prepared to sponsor work permit or work permit transfer applications. Candidates must be able to prove their eligibility to work in the UK.
Hunter Selection is an employment consultancy and currently has permanent vacancies for Engineering and Manufacturing professionals throughout the South West of England and South Wales. If you are looking for work in this area we may be able to assist you. Contact us directly on 01275 371981 and discuss your requirements with one of our dedicated consultants.