£12.50 per hour + 15% shift allowance
An innovative manufacturer based in South Wales is currently looking to recruit a motivated CNC Programmer. The successful candidate will be responsible for programming, setting and operating Heidenhein and Fanuc CNC Machinery. This is an exciting opportunity for a CNC Programmer to join an organisation with excellent potential for growth and training.
Role & Responsibilities:
• Responsible for programming, setting and operating Heidenhein and Fanuc CNC Mill
• Ensuring the right first time of machining components
• Providing on time delivery to customer
• Meeting quality standards
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
• Enthusiastic individual who communicates well
• Experience of CNC programming/machining
• Ability to understand engineering drawings
• Understanding of lean manufacturing
• Time served apprenticeship
• £12.50 p.h + 15% shift allowance
• Shift rotation of morning and afternoons, no nights
• Further benefits
Suitable candidates should apply immediately by calling Samantha Evans on 02920 894 900 or by sending your CV directly to her at email@example.com
We regret that this client is not prepared to sponsor work permit or work permit transfer applications. Candidates must be able to prove their eligibility to work in the UK.
Hunter Selection is an employment consultancy and currently has permanent and contract vacancies for Engineering and Manufacturing professionals throughout the UK. If you are looking for work in this area we may be able to assist you. Contact us directly on 02920 894 900 and discuss your requirements with one of our dedicated consultants.