£11 - £14 per hour (DOE)
This is an excellent opportunity to be part of a leading design and manufacturing based company in Plymouth. As part of their growth plans, they are looking to recruit a keen and motivated CNC programmer/Operator to join their first class team!
Role & Responsibilities:
• Program/Operate CNC vertical milling machines using Heidenhain control
• Run CAM generated programs
• Inspect and control all machining processes
• Work closely with the design team
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
• Background in engineering is essential
• Proficient use of Heidenhain controls
• Ability to understand CAM sheets and drawings
• Ability to work to deadlines
• Ability to work to tight tolerances
• Experience in aerospace or power generation sectors would be beneficial
• 39 hour flat week
• 7.00am – 3.30pm mon-thurs
• 7.00am – 2.15pm fri
• Overtime available
• Pension scheme in place
• 25 days holiday + bank holidays
Suitable candidates should apply immediately by calling our Managing Consultant for this vacancy Louise Johnston-Allen on 01275 371981 or by sending your CV directly to her at email@example.com
We regret that this client is not prepared to sponsor work permit or work permit transfer applications. Candidates must be able to prove their eligibility to work in the UK.
Hunter Selection is an employment consultancy and currently has permanent vacancies for Engineering and Manufacturing professionals throughout the South West of England and South Wales. If you are looking for work in this area we may be able to assist you. Contact us directly on 01275 371981 and discuss your requirements with one of our dedicated consultants.