CNC Turner (Days)
Salary dependent on experience
Monday – Thursday: 7.00am – 4.00pm, 30 minutes for lunch
Friday: 7.00am – 12.00pm, no lunch break
39 hours per week
My client is well known within their industry worldwide, with manufacturing sites across the UK and supplying into a range of industries. Due to high product demand they are seeking a CNC Turner
Roles and Responsibilities
You will be responsible for setting and operating vertical turning centres along with other large format ring grinding/turning machines. Loading and running programs through prove out according to the tools list and works instructions, producing a valid first-off component and having it verified, loading and operating machines to meet desired quantities, conducting in-process inspection, checking against drawings and specification ns to ensure they are made accurately and to the highest standards
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Minimum 2-years previous experience in setting and operating CNC machines.
- Minimum 2-years milling and turning experience.
- Fully conversant in Fanuc controls.
- Experience in reading and understanding engineering drawings and tolerances.
- Proficiency in a range of measuring equipment and inspection techniques.
- A high level of IT literacy, including MS Windows and Office.
- Salary depends on experience
- Good benefits package
- Free onsite parking
- Generous holiday allocation
Suitable candidates should apply immediately by calling our Managing Consultant for this vacancy Miles Hackett on 01275 371981 or by sending your CV directly to him at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that this client is not prepared to sponsor work permit or work permit transfer applications. Candidates must be able to prove their eligibility to work in the UK.
Hunter Selection is an employment consultancy and currently has permanent vacancies for Engineering and Manufacturing professionals throughout the South West of England and South Wales. If you are looking for work in this area we may be able to assist you. Contact us directly on 01275 371981 and discuss your requirements with one of our dedicated consultants.