£11 - £13ph
My client is well established within their industry working with blue chip companies. Due to high demand they are seeking a CNC Turner to join their expanding team.
Roles and Responsibilities
- You will be responsible for setting and operating CNC machines
- Use of Doosan / Haas / Colchester machines with Fanuc Controls
- Conducting in-process inspection
- Working from engineering drawings
- Maintaining Safety Standards
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Experience in setting and operating CNC machines
- Working knowledge of controls, such as: Fanuc
- Experience of reading and understanding engineering drawings and tolerances
- Proficiency in a range of measuring equipment and inspection techniques
- Salary £11 – 13ph
- Days based role
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Overtime available
Suitable candidates should apply immediately by calling our Managing Consultant for this vacancy Mitchell Corrick on 01275 371981 or by sending your CV directly to him at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that this client is not prepared to sponsor work permit or work permit transfer applications. Candidates must be able to prove their eligibility to work in the UK.
Hunter Selection is an employment consultancy and currently has permanent vacancies for Engineering and Manufacturing professionals throughout the South West of England and South Wales. If you are looking for work in this area we may be able to assist you. Contact us directly on 01275 371981 and discuss your requirements with one of our dedicated consultants.