Multi-skilled Crane Engineer
£27,000 – £37,000, Dependant on experience
An excellent opportunity has arisen with a successful and expanding crane specialist company within the South Wales region. Due to the company’s frequent development, they wish to recruit a highly skilled crane engineer who possesses advanced experience of servicing, repairing and installation of cranes.
Role and responsibility:
• Servicing & inspection of cranes
• Responsible for safety testing
• Working at customer sites across South Wales and the South West
• Crane maintenance & construction
Knowledge, skills and experience:
• Minimum 2 years’ experience of crane maintenance
• Strong electrical & mechanical knowledge
• Ideally be LEEA qualified (not necessity)
• £27,000 - £37,000 dependent on experience
• Paid overtime available
• Attractive Pension scheme
• Company Van
Suitable candidates should apply immediately by calling Rhys Griffiths for this vacancy – on 02920 894900 or by sending your CV directly to him at email@example.com
We regret that this client is not prepared to sponsor work permit or work permit transfer applications. Candidates must be able to prove their eligibility to work in the UK.
Hunter Selection is an employment consultancy and currently has permanent vacancies for Engineering and Manufacturing professionals throughout the UK. If you are looking for work in this area we may be able to assist you. Contact us directly on 02920 894900 and discuss your requirements with one of our dedicated consultants.