£35,000 - £45,000
Our client is a leading design and manufacturer of full turnkey projects for food processing & packaging machinery. With a reputation for product quality which is second to none and industry leading standards. They are looking for a Mechanical Design Engineer to join their expanding team.
Role & Responsibilities:
• Creating comprehensive mechanical designs of a wide range of food processing and packaging machinery and equipment
• Deal directly with suppliers to obtain prices and delivery times
• Create concept designs – cradle to grave process
• Working on your own and as part of a team to meet deadlines
• Create BOM’s, price reviews and liaise with project engineers
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
• Must be experienced in the design of food machinery & systems
• Beneficial to be degree qualified in mechanical design
• Ideally have a working knowledge of steam systems, pumps, pipework, pneumatics, stress calculations, sizing of motors & gearboxes and sheet metal development
• Must have used AutoCAD 2D & 3D, Solidworks & Autodesk Inventor
• Bonus to have come from a working engineering background
• Strong communication skills – working daily with customers and staff
• Willingness to travel occasional to meet with customers
Design Engineer, Mechanical Design Engineer, Machine Design Engineer, Packaging Design Engineer
• Salary:- £35,000 - £45,000
• Benefits:- Pension, Expenses Paid, 22 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
Job Reference No: SE1521 / 610
Suitable candidates should apply immediately by calling our Managing Consultant for this vacancy –
Chris Gumm on 01275 371981 or by sending your CV directly to him at email@example.com
We regret that this client is not prepared to sponsor work permit or work permit transfer applications. Candidates must be able to prove their eligibility to work in the UK.
Hunter Selection is an employment consultancy and currently has permanent vacancies for Engineering and Manufacturing professionals throughout the South West & South East of England. If you are looking for work in this area, we may be able to assist you. Contact us directly on 01275 371981 and discuss your requirements with one of our dedicated consultants.