25 - 35k
Electrical Design Engineer
£25,000 - £35,000
My client are a well-established manufacturing company supplying to a variety of industries.
- Design of control panels, electrical control systems and test equipment
- Involvement in design and development or peripheral equipment e.g. environmental sensors and current transformers
- CAD Drawings for manufacture and installation
- Creating product installation and maintenance documentation
- Creating product documentation such as technical datasheets, manuals and installation/maintenance instructions
- Minimum HNC in an electrical discipline
- Previous CAD experience
- 17th Edition regulations
- Previous Autocad experience
- Previous experience using a 3D design package
- Previous experience creating BOMs
- Electrical installation experience
Suitable candidates should apply immediately by calling our Consultant for this vacancy Miles Hackett on 01275 371981 or by sending your CV directly to him at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that this client is not prepared to sponsor work permit or work permit transfer applications. Candidates must be able to prove their eligibility to work in the UK.
Hunter Selection is an employment consultancy and currently has permanent vacancies for Engineering and Manufacturing professionals throughout the South West of England and South Wales. If you are looking for work in this area we may be able to assist you. Contact us directly on 01275 371981 and discuss your requirements with one of our dedicated consultants.