Electrical Maintenance Engineer
I am looking for a motivated Electrical Maintenance Engineer to join a market leading, ever expanding manufacturing company. This role will suit someone who is looking to utilise their skills to help keep a start of the art production facility maintained to a high standard. Reporting directly to the Engineering Manager, you will be involved in all aspects of planned and reactive maintenance within their operation. With progressive training and development this company is always looking to enhance its employees and their skill sets, whilst additionally being supported by a welcoming team of engineers.
• Providing both Reactive & PPM
• Working on a variety of machinery production based machinery
• Conveyors/packaging machines/sortation machinery etc.
• Involvement Project Work
• Fault Finding both Electrically & Mechanically
Skills and Qualifications
• Maintenance Experience
• Electrical Qualification Desirable
• Fault Finding ability both Electrically & Mechanically
• Industrial Maintenance Background
In return for your commitment my client offers a stable and secure career for technically motivated engineers. If you feel this is of interest, please send your CV to directly to Daryl Wood to firstname.lastname@example.org or call for a confidential discussion on 02476 214535
Hunter Selection recruit Engineering professionals in Design, Manufacturing, Field Service, Electrical & Electronic Engineering, Production, Purchasing, Manufacturing, and Mechanical Engineering