£30,000 - £40,000
ELECTRONICS DESIGN ENGINEER
£30,000-£40,000 Basic + Bonus + Pension
Our client, part of a £250 million European vehicle component manufacturing group has an exciting role for an experienced hardware electronics design engineer looking for more responsibility. Working with the parent groups R&D and internal teams you will be responsible for managing existing designs and new product introductions. Project managing the designs through the assembly process with the production Team Leaders.
This business has a lot of new investment from the parent group, to support the new product development. There is a genuine opportunity for progression in this role into a technical management role in the future.
Role & Responsibilities
• Designing the company products, Circuit Design.
• Working on NPI, new product Introductions
• Liaising with internal departments and business partners
• Work with suppliers and customers to deliver a high quality product
• Write technical documentation
• Project Management
Required Skills & Experience
• Degree in Electronic Design (advantageous)
• Proven Electronic Design on Circuits
• Knowledge of software and debugging
• Understand of basic mechanical principals
• Worked in a manufacturing company dealing with Production
• Motivated to work in a small dedicated team where your technical expertise is valued and every project is bespoke
• Liaise closely with Sales, able to demonstrate good communication skills
• Stable and secure private business
• Competitive salary
In return for your commitment my client offers a stable and secure career for technically motivated engineers. If you feel this is of interest please send your CV to directly to Christopher Hagger to firstname.lastname@example.org or call for a confidential discussion on 02476 214591
Hunter Selection recruit Engineering professionals in Design, Manufacturing, Field Service, electrical & electronic engineering, Production, Purchasing, Manufacturing, and Mechanical engineering