An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Engineering Manager to join this global manufacturer synonymous with quality and a reputation for excellence. You will be responsible for the continual development of manufacturing processes and quality improvements on site. This opportunity offers genuine long term progression and career development within a first class manufacturing environment.
They are in the process of acquiring £3.5million to invest into the site, now is an exciting time to join the company!
Role & Responsibilities:
• The management and supervision of site quality, maintenance, Design and process engineering departments
• To improve the operational output and efficiency via the identification and completion of engineering continuous improvement projects
• Experience in the design for manufacture
• Creating succession plans
• Working to and managing quality management systems
• Managing CAPEX projects, dealing with suppliers, creating tenders
• Manage financial budgets including forecasting and overspending analysis
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
• Apprenticeship trained – Essential
• Lean Manufacturing Experience – Desirable
• Capital investment justification
• Introduction and optimisation of high volume manufacturing processes
• High Volume Manufacturing Experiences
Package and Benefits:
• Bonus scheme
• Excellent pension scheme
• Exceptional long term career progression opportunities
• World class training, development and state of the art facilities
Suitable candidates should apply immediately by calling Emma Hardman on 01275 371981 or by sending your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that this client is not prepared to sponsor work permit or work permit transfer applications. Candidates must be able to prove their eligibility to work in the UK.
Hunter Selection is an employment consultancy and currently has permanent vacancies for Engineering and Manufacturing professionals throughout the UK. If you are looking for work in this area we may be able to assist you. Contact us directly on 01275371981 and discuss your requirements with one of our dedicated consultants.