£35,000 - £40,000
Generator & UPS Project Manager
£35,000-£40,000 + Company Car
Our client is a leading technical expert in supplying standby power, UPS, generator & CHP systems to customers throughout the UK. A thriving business, that due to growth is looking for a Project Manager for the Generator & UPS division of the business.
Role & Responsibilities:
• Travelling all around the UK meeting with customers and clients for site technical visits
• Take responsibility for Generator & UPS projects from receipt of order stage, through delivery, installation and finally commissioning
• Attend hand-over meetings with sales departments to take ownership of projects
• Liaise with supply chain for ordering components and coordinating sub-contractors
• Coordinating deliver of projects and installation logistics
• Oversee commissioning and make sure projects are fully complete
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
• Must have at least 10 years’ experience as a project manager with generator & UPS service customers
• Ideally have come from a hands-on background as an engineer and have good technical skills
• Some previous relevant experience of diesel & gas engines beneficial
• Able to handle multiple of generator & UPS projects from cradle to grave
• Strong practical knowledge of generator installations, including practical experience of changeover panels, inverter drives, remote radiators, electrical installations, fuel systems & BMS controls
• Office based out of HQ in North Hampshire, but happy with high mileage in UK meeting with customers and some overnight stays
• Have high attention to detail, able to report to board level and take on in-depth presentations to clients
• Ideally have knowledge of LTHW hot water systems, boiler operations, pumps, delta T, flow rates etc.
• Self-motivated, strong communicator, positive mental attitude with good interpersonal skills
• IT skills – Excel, Word & Outlook. Including software-based control systems – Comap & Deep Sea
• Salary:- £35,000-£40,000 + Company Car
• Hours:- Monday-Friday Days (Flexible Working Hours)
• Benefits:- Private Pension Scheme, Life Assurance, Company Profit Share Scheme,
25 Days Holiday, Laptop, Mobile, All Expensed Paid, Childcare Vouchers
JOB REFERENCE NO:- SE1538 / 512/612
Suitable candidates should apply immediately by calling our Managing Consultant for this vacancy –
Chris Gumm on 01275 371981 or by sending your CV directly to him at email@example.com
We regret that this client is not prepared to sponsor work permit or work permit transfer applications. Candidates must be able to prove their eligibility to work in the UK.
Hunter Selection is an employment consultancy and currently has permanent vacancies for Engineering and Manufacturing professionals throughout the South West & South East of England and South Wales. If you are looking for work in this area we may be able to assist you. Contact us directly on 01275 371981 and discuss your requirements with one of our dedicated consultants.