We are looking for a Maintenance Engineer to work for a market leading food manufacturing company. Reporting directly to the Engineering manager you will be a key member in ensuring the production facility is kept running. You will be involved in all aspects of planned and reactive maintenance within their operation. With progressive training and development this company is always looking to enhance its employees and their skill sets, whilst additionally being supported by a welcoming team of engineers. This position will appeal to a strong engineer looking for their next challenging role within a secure and stable company.
• Providing both Reactive & PPM
• Working on a variety of machinery including Conveyors, Slicers, Dicers, Weighers, Packaging Machinery, X Ray systems, Loading Machines etc…
• Fault Finding both Electrically & Mechanically
• Adhere to site health and safety
Skills and Qualifications
• Maintenance Experience (Electrical Bias)
• Electrical Qualification Desirable
• Fault Finding ability both Electrically & Mechanically
• PLC Experience (desirable)
• Food/FMCG Background
In return for your commitment my client offers a stable and secure career for technically motivated engineers. If you feel this is of interest please send your CV to directly to Caitlin Newton to firstname.lastname@example.org or call for a confidential discussion on 02476 214441.
Hunter Selection recruit Engineering professionals in Design, Manufacturing, Field Service, Electrical & Electronic Engineering, Production, Purchasing, Manufacturing, and Mechanical Engineering