Maintenance Engineer (Electrical bias)
South Wales – Heads of Valleys/Blackwood
£38,500 + Excellent company benefits
A highly successful and well established pharmaceutical manufacturer are currently looking to recruit a skilled maintenance engineer with an electrical bias on a 12-month fixed term contract. As a maintenance engineer you will support the production facility by responding to breakdowns, carrying out PPM activities and ensuring minimal downtime across the site.
Role & Responsibilities:
• Provide breakdown support and PPM within a high volume, fast paced manufacturing environment
• Carry out both electrical and mechanical maintenance on a wide range of automated machinery
• Working on a range of PLC controlled equipment
• Work on a variety of equipment including, packaging machines, heat/temperature controlled equipment, conveyors, hydraulics and pneumatics
• Assist with the ongoing development to machinery and continual process improvements
Knowledge, Skills and experience
• Strong Multi skilled background/experience
• Electrical bias
• Apprenticeship/HNC level or equivalent experience
• Experienced within manufacturing, ideally high volume/FMCG would be preferred
• Excellent fault finding and problem solving ability both electrical and mechanical
• £38,500 annual salary
• 12 Months Fixed term contract
• 4 on 4 off shift pattern
• Excellent benefits
• 25 days holiday + bank holidays
• Pension (contributory), private medical, childcare vouchers,
Suitable candidates should apply immediately by sending your CV including any relevant information to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively call him on 02920 894 923.
We regret that this client is not prepared to sponsor work permit or work permit transfer applications. Candidates must be able to prove their eligibility to work in the UK.
Hunter Selection is an employment consultancy and currently has permanent vacancies for Engineering and Manufacturing professionals throughout the UK. If you are looking for work in may be able to assist you. Contact us directly on 02920 894900 and discuss your requirements with one of our dedicated consultants.