£25,000 + OTE
Mobile Workshop Engineers
£25,000 + OTE
Our client is a leading manufacturer of innovative products provided into the agricultural & commercial markets. With a reputation for product quality which is second to none and industry leading standards for product development. This family run business is looking for a number of Mobile Workshop Engineers to join this progressive, growing company.
Role & Responsibilities:
• The mobile workshop engineer’s role covers all aspects of the build, maintenance and repair of special purpose machinery supplied into the agricultural & commercial markets
• The role will be based in the workshop on a Monday, then out on the road Tuesday to Thursday, then back in the workshop on a Friday, with weekends free.
• Carry out electrical, mechanical and hydraulic assembly of industrial special purpose machinery
• Welding, fabrication and machining of components when in the workshop
• When out on the road (Van provided), travel to company dealerships & customers to carry out aftermarket support, training and machine warranty, predominantly in the UK and sometimes overseas
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
• Must have mechanical, electrical & hydraulic assembly experience in a workshop environment
• Able to handle multiple tasks & projects in an effective, positive & efficient manner
• Must have excellent customers & communication skills face-to-face
• Willing to travel around the UK & sometime overseas (Van provided) – typically on a Tuesday-Thursday basis. So, staying away from home between those nights in hotels etc.
• Service and machine maintenance experience
• Ideally have previously worked in a field-based position – used to the elements of travel required
• Welding & fabrication experience
• Beneficial to have qualifications in mechanical & electrical engineering
• Must have a valid Full UK Driving Licence & Passport
• Able to work well as a team member in the workshop and on own initiative when out on the road
Mobile Workshop Engineer, Field Service Engineer, Service Engineer, Workshop Engineer, Mobile Engineer, Field Engineer
• Salary:- £25,000 + OTE + Company Work Van Use
• Benefits:- Bi-Monthly Profit Share Bonus Scheme, Private Pension & 21 Days Holiday
Job Reference:- SE1510 / 534F
Suitable candidates should apply immediately by calling our Managing Consultant for this vacancy –
Chris Gumm on 01275 371981 or by sending your CV directly to him at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that this client is not prepared to sponsor work permit or work permit transfer applications. Candidates must be able to prove their eligibility to work in the UK.
Hunter Selection is an employment consultancy and currently has permanent vacancies for Engineering and Manufacturing professionals throughout the South West & South East of England and South Wales. If you are looking for work in this area we may be able to assist you. Contact us directly on 01275 371981 and discuss your requirements with one of our dedicated consultants.