Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer
£29,000 - £32,000 + benefits
A well-established FMCG manufacturing business based in the Pontyclun area is looking to recruit a Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer to its growing team. This company is going from strength to strength and requires a determined and experienced engineer to install, maintain and improve the efficiency of machinery on site.
Role & Responsibilities:
• Responsible for the corrective and planned maintenance of equipment on site
• Contribute to improvements in equipment effectiveness
• Installation and Commissioning work
• Assist with the implementation of lean techniques
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
• Multi-Skilled: Mechanical or Electrical bias
• FMCG background is beneficial but not essential
• Ideally qualified to HNC level or equivalent
• Exposure and experience with Lean techniques is beneficial
• £29,000 - £32,000
• Shift: 2 Shift with occasional nights
• Plus, benefits
Suitable candidates should apply immediately by calling Adam Saunders for this vacancy – on 02920 894900 or by sending your CV directly to him at email@example.com
We regret that this client is not prepared to sponsor work permit or work permit transfer applications. Candidates must be able to prove their eligibility to work in the UK.
Hunter Selection is an employment consultancy and currently has permanent vacancies for Engineering and Manufacturing professionals throughout the UK. If you are looking for work in this area we may be able to assist you. Contact us directly on 02920 894900 and discuss your requirements with one of our dedicated consultants.