£32,000 - £35,000
Multi Skilled Maintenance Technician
£32,000 - £35,000 + Excellent benefits
An innovative and market leading manufacturer based in South Wales are currently looking to recruit an experienced Maintenance Technician. Over the past few years they have grown as a business and invested heavily in new equipment and machinery and are operating out of a fully automated manufacturing environment.
Role & Responsibilities:
• PPM activities, breakdowns, fault finding and installations
• Carry out both electrical and mechanical maintenance on a range of automated machinery
• Work on a large variety of equipment including packaging machinery, palletising equipment, presses, robots, cranes, conveyor systems, 3 phase and single phase
• Work on PLC’s in a fault finding capacity
• Assist with the ongoing development to machinery and continual process improvements
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
• Full Engineering apprenticeship
• Strong multi skilled background/experience
• Strong electrical knowledge and fault finding ability
• Experience of working within a manufacturing environment
• £32,000 - £35,000 salary
• Rotating shift pattern – 6 weekly
• Excellent benefits
• Ongoing training and development
Suitable candidates should apply immediately by sending your CV to Nick Greenland at email@example.com
We regret that this client is not prepared to sponsor work permit or work permit transfer applications. Candidates must be able to prove their eligibility to work in the UK.
Hunter Selection is an employment consultancy and currently has permanent vacancies for Engineering and Manufacturing professionals throughout the South West of England and South Wales. If you are looking for work in this area we may be able to assist you. Contact us directly on 02920 894900 and discuss your requirements with one of our dedicated consultants.