£32,000 - £33,000
Leading manufacturer of advanced electronic materials, electronic components and high density modules used in energy management, healthcare and computing around the world is seeking an experienced ‘Quality Assurance Engineer’ to join their expanding business.
Roles and Responsibilities
• Record and manager material non conformities.
• Investigate and report on customer complaints and returns using an 8D approach
• Prepare failure analysis reports
• Carry out internal and external audits
• Conformance of ISO quality standards
Knowledge and Skills
• Qualified to HNC level or above
• Must have electronics experience, ideally within the power industry
• Experience in root causes analysis
• Experience in auditing
• Knowledge of ISO9001, ISO14001 and TS16949
• £30,000 - £40,000
• Company Pension Scheme
• Life Insurance
• Health Care
• 23 Days Holiday (increasing to 26)
Suitable candidates should apply immediately by calling our Managing Consultant for this vacancy – Ashley Reynolds on 01275 371981 or by sending your CV directly to him at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that this client is not prepared to sponsor work permit or work permit transfer applications. Candidates must be able to prove their eligibility to work in the UK.
Hunter Selection is an employment consultancy and currently has permanent vacancies for Engineering and Manufacturing professionals throughout the South West of England and South Wales. If you are looking for work in this area we may be able to assist you. Contact us directly on 01275 371981 and discuss your requirements with one of our dedicated consultants