£30,000 - £40,000
South Wales - Neath/Port Talbot/Swansea
£30,000 - £40,000 + Excellent benefits
This world leading manufacturer of high quality specialised products are looking to recruit a Quality Engineer for their South Wales facility. As a business they operate on a global scale and supply a diverse range of industries and are expanding rapidly. This opportunity offers the chance to join a global manufacturing business and genuine long term career development and progression.
Role & Responsibilities:
• Responsible for controlling documentation relating to quality and customer requirements
• Carry out sampling plans and analysis as required and report on findings and areas for improvement
• Develop and enhance the QMS on site
• Devise and implement cost reduction programmes to maximize process throughput and minimise costs
• Respond to customer complaints and queries to resolve quality issues/problems
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
• Degree qualified – Engineering/Process/Quality/Materials/Mechanical
• Experience in a process development/quality improvement role
• Knowledge/experience of lean manufacturing principles, six sigma and 5s
• Strong communicator and career focused
• £30,000 - £40,000
• Excellent Benefits
• Company bonus scheme
• Career development and long term progression opportunities
Suitable candidates should apply immediately by calling Nick Greenland on 02920 894900 or by sending your CV directly to him at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that this client is not prepared to sponsor work permit or work permit transfer applications. Candidates must be able to prove their eligibility to work in the UK.
Hunter Selection is an employment consultancy and currently has permanent vacancies for Engineering and Manufacturing professionals throughout South Wales and the South West of England. If you are looking for work in this area we may be able to assist you. Contact us directly on 02920 894900 and discuss your requirements with one of our dedicated consultants.