Our client is a worldwide manufacturer looking for a Sewing Machine technician to be part of a multi-skilled and flexible team to maintain the company’s assets to the required standard.
• Undertake preventative maintenance on assets in accordance with the Maintenance Plan
• Provide accurate and timely asset history and reports for OEE and TPM.
• Contribute to the achievement of zero unplanned downtime on assets
• Respond to all breakdown incidents within 15 minutes
• Undertake fault finding and remedial action
• Undertake and record commissioning and re-commissioning activities on assets ensuring they are safe and operationally fit for purpose before hand over to production
• Manufacture / modify parts, components and equipment in accordance with sound engineering / technical standards ensuring that H&S and operational requirements are met
• Liase with suppliers and manufacturers with regard to parts, service, technical queries etc,
• Participate fully in training and development activities to achieve the required level and scope of competencies as defined in the Skills Matrix and provide training and assessment of colleagues within your competence range
Mon-Thurs 7am-4pm Fri 7am-12.30pm
24 days holiday plus bank holiday
Plus further benefits
Minimum 3 years manufacturing environment experience
Suitable candidates should apply immediately by calling our Managing Consultant for this vacancy Hannah Arnold on 01275 371981 or by sending your CV directly to her email@example.com
We regret that this client is not prepared to sponsor work permit or work permit transfer applications. Candidates must be able to prove their eligibility to work in the UK.
Hunter Selection is an employment consultancy and currently has permanent vacancies for Engineering and Manufacturing professionals throughout the South West/East of England and South Wales. If you are looking for work in this area we may be able to assist you. Contact us directly on 01275 371981 and discuss your requirements with one of our dedicated consultants.