£25,000 experience related
STRUCTURAL CAD TECHNICIAN
Our client, a well-established engineering practice within the environmental sustainability industry have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Structural CAD Technician. As a Structural CAD Technician, you will join the structural engineering team in order to provide support on a variety of type and complexity of projects. This role will appeal to an individual keen to improve their skillset, knowledge base and experience whilst being mentored by a professional engineer.
• Liaison and representation of our client with other project professionals
• Management of own workload and those of others assigned to the project team
• Maintaining records and archives within our client’s document and project manage-ment systems
• You will responsible, under leadership, for the project management for clients in the healthcare, educational, industrial and energy sectors
Skills and Qualifications
• Experience of using Revit is essential
• Good level of computer literacy in Windows, AutoCAD and Microsoft Office software is needed
• Experience in GA detailing of rein-enforced concrete, piling layouts, foundation design, structural steelwork and other types of construction materials
• Limited design experience in detailing roads and drainage schemes
• Ability to work on their own initiative, also as part of a dynamic team
In return for your commitment my client offers a stable and secure career for technically motivated engineers. If you feel this is of interest please send your CV to directly to Caitlin Newton at firstname.lastname@example.org or call for a confidential discussion on 02476 214441.
Hunter Selection recruit Engineering professionals in Design, Manufacturing, Field Service, Electrical & Electronic Engineering, Production, Purchasing, Manufacturing, and Mechanical Engineering