Client – logistics organisation
A logistics organisation established over 25 years had experienced an exponential increase in their delivery services due to the Covid 19 pandemic. They realised their current IT support systems were not efficient to sustain this rate of growth. It was unclear from the client perspective how best to resolve the issue with their current setup.
After an in-depth consultation with the Head of IT, Hunter understood the client’s objective and formulated a recruitment plan. Following this conversation, it was clear for the company to move forward they required a Data Base Administrator to make the necessary adaptions to the systems.
- This was a specialist skill set in a niche market the following took place –
- Researched and engaged appropriate candidates
- Reached out to our extensive networks
- Pre-screened and vetted several candidates
- Shortlisted the 2 most suitable
- Managed the candidate and client experience throughout the interview, feedback and ultimately offer and acceptance.
Within 7 days of the initial assignment the client now had a DBA in place providing confidence around system security. The client now had confidence around the system security and access to operate more efficiently to enable them to meet strategic objectives one of which was to grow.