1st Line Support Engineer
1st Line support analyst
Up to £23,000
An excellent opportunity to work for a rapidly expanding company, working with clients and providing a range of user support. This role offers a wide range of training and progression paths. My client are looking for an IT support analyst to join their existing support team.
- The opportunity for hybrid and flexible working.
- Private healthcare and dental insurance.
- Gym membership.
- Monthly team events.
- Providing 1st line support for clients.
- Remote support, offering a one-touch resolution to incidents where possible.
- Logging issues and escalating issues when necessary.
The key requirements:
- Experience using Windows server and Desktop.
- Knowledge of Microsoft 365 and Azure administration.
- Mac troubleshooting experience.
The office is based in Frome, offering hybrid working of 2 days per week after 3 months service.
If you are interested in this role or looking for something similar please contact Jacob Fox directly on email@example.com
Hunter Selection is a nationwide provider of recruitment services in ENGINEERING, MANUFACTURING, SERVICE & TECHNOLOGY.
Find out more about us and search all our current vacancies at hunterselection.co.uk
Job Reference: 102687_1699884988
Salary: £20000 - £23000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: