2nd Line Support Analyst
2nd Line support analyst
An excellent opportunity to work for a growing company, working with clients and providing a range of support. This role offers a wide range of progression paths, along with the opportunity to develop new skills. My client are looking for an IT support analyst to join their existing support team.
- Providing 2nd line support for clients.
- Remote support, including telephone and remote diagnosis.
- Troubleshooting user issues.
- Supporting infrastructure installations and hardware refreshes
The key requirements:
- Demonstrable relevant networking experience, including firewalls, VPN’S and TCP/IP.
- Knowledge of VMware and virtualised environments.
- Experience using Windows server, including Active Directory, DHCP and DNS.
- Knowledgeable using and supporting Office 365 and user accounts
The office is based in Frome, with the role being based fully on site for the first 3 months, then moving to a hybrid model afterwards.
If you are interested in this role or looking for something similar please contact Jacob Fox directly on email@example.com
Hunter Selection is a nationwide provider of recruitment services in ENGINEERING, MANUFACTURING, SERVICE & TECHNOLOGY.
Find out more about us and search all our current vacancies at hunterselection.co.uk
Job Reference: 102665_1695891569
Salary: £28000 - £34000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: