3rd Line Support Analyst
3rd Line support analyst
An excellent opportunity to work for a growing company, working with a wide range of clients and their support needs. This role offers a number of progression paths, along with the opportunity to develop new skills along the way. My client are looking for a 3rd line support analyst to join their existing support team.
- Providing 3rd line support for clients.
- Remote support, including telephone and remote diagnosis.
- Carrying out project work for clients.
- Supporting infrastructure installations and hardware refreshes.
The key requirements:
- Experience configuring VMware and virtual servers
- Demonstrable relevant networking experience, including firewalls, VPN’S and TCP/IP.
- Knowledgeable configuring Active Directory, including DHCP and DNS.
- Experience supporting on-prem servers
The office is based in Birmingham, with the role supporting a hybrid working model, with a minimum of 2 days in office.
If you are interested in this role or looking for something similar please contact Jacob Fox directly on firstname.lastname@example.org
Hunter Selection is a nationwide provider of recruitment services in ENGINEERING, MANUFACTURING, SERVICE & TECHNOLOGY.
Find out more about us and search all our current vacancies at hunterselection.co.uk
Job Reference: 102656_1695986413
Salary: £32000 - £40000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: