Days Monday to Friday
£23,000 + Benefits, Healthcare and Pension
My client, a market leading manufacturer has an exciting opportunity for a motivated and technically minded candidate to join the team. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced individual to join a company who are constantly looking to improve.
Role & Responsibilities
- Check payable invoices against delivery notes fed back from goods receiving & prepare for payment entry.
- Highlight any price variances to P.O. for the Cost Accounts Manager/Engineer to review.
- Check sales invoices prior to issue.
- Assist the Cost Accounts Manager in the execution of their role & develop a working knowledge of accounting practices.
- Collate & Issue orders to suppliers for all Office & general consumable materials.
- Collate & Issue orders to suppliers for all Workshop consumable & stock replenishment materials.
- Review stock levels of fast-moving consumables with storeman & amend/order as necessary.
- Issue/release stock & materials to the shop floor specific to jobs/kit bins.
- Raise delivery notes for goods ready to be shipped.
- Handle material returns notes & associated documentation.
- Arrange transport/courier collection & dispatch of goods where necessary, both in the UK & Worldwide.
- Maintain & update & manage time clock system (Proxy Time), for all current D&G personnel.
- Process time clock data/time sheets (retrieved from time clock machine) & present to Accounts for monthly Payroll run.
- Regularly review issued purchase orders for outstanding materials that are past the due date and contact suppliers to re-confirm due dates where appropriate.
- Report order progress to respective Engineer & shop-floor assembly team.
- Be involved in the ongoing SAP B1 training program on the above to become an integral part of the proposed SAP integration team.
Required Skills & Experience
- Experienced in Engineering environments in a similar role.
- Be motivated & work well both as part of a team or individually.
- Be prepared to work in a variety of areas in the business to help with various tasks.
As a business our client is a market leading manufacturing company with a strong presence on both a UK and global scale. With a growing portfolio of clients and plans to expand even further this role provides a stable and secure opportunity in the present economic market.
To apply please email your CV / resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hunter Selection recruit Engineering professionals in Design, Manufacturing, Field Service, Electrical & Electronic Engineering, Production, Purchasing, Manufacturing, and Mechanical Engineering
Job Reference: AAGB_1659106827
Job Start Date: ASAP