Applications Analyst – Hybrid (Gloucester) – £35-£41k + excellent benefits package
A leading organisation are seeking an experienced Applications Analyst to join their established applications team, working on numerous internal applications. You will be dealing with internal teams across infrastructure, development, and various stakeholders as well as internal users and third-party providers. You will be helping with the BAU support of the applications, updates, integrations, and cloud migrations. You will have excellent communication and customer service skills as well as a solid background in supporting applications.
As the successful applications analyst you will be:
- Managing a portfolio of applications across the business
- Keeping in-line with the companies’ information security policy and cyber essentials requirements.
- Pro-active in your activities both BAU and projects to ensure the performance of the systems are to the standards of the business.
- Developing and improving the documentation for the IT Service Desk, Applications Team, and Owners of the various applications
- Work with more senior members of the team to ensure correct responses to request for application support.
- Liaise with systems development staff or software suppliers on the development of system enhancements to overcome known problems.
As the successful applications analyst you will have:
- Strong customer service skills and excellent written and verbal communication
- Experience within application support or equivalent technical role
- Strong problem-solving skills and a demonstrable ability to resolve complex issues
- Excellent documentation skills
If you are interested in this role of Network Engineer or looking for something similar, please contact Alex MacDermott directly.
Hunter Selection is a nationwide provider of recruitment services in ENGINEERING, MANUFACTURING, SERVICE & TECHNOLOGY. Find out more about us and search all our current vacancies at hunterselection.co.uk
To apply please email your CV / resume to email@example.com.
Job Reference: 102647_1694101248
Salary: £35000 - £41000 per annum + + excellent benefits package
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: