Days (37.5 Hour Week) – This role will include overnight stays & working across various sites within the company.
£36,000 – £37,000 – With High Levels of Overtime Availability Guaranteed (Over 10 hours min per week)
- Competitive Company Matched Pension
- Life Assurance / Medical Discounts
- Company Vehicle Schemes Available
- Ability to purchase further holiday allowance
- Private Dental Care
Due to continued expansion across the business, our client, a market leading automation leader is seeking to enhance its Engineering team with the appointment of a On-Site Approved Electrician.
This role offers the opportunity to work for a true market leader and established global brand. With progressive training and development this role allows potential promotion in the longer term. With a long established presence on a UK wide scale and a consistent order book this opportunity will appeal to a candidate looking for job security and a technical challenge.
- Ensure business quality standards are met
- Ensure safety standards on site are met (H+S /CDM Regulations)
- Perform tasks as instructed by the site supervisor
- Installation of tray work, conduit, trunking
- Installation SWA type cabling at various sizes
- Installation of distribution boards
- Electrical installation in Industrial Environments
Skills and Qualifications
- Qualified Electrician C&G/Apprenticeship/AM2 or Equivalent
- C&G 18th Edition Wiring Regulations
- Inspection & Testing C&G 2391 or Equivalent
- Experience focused around Electrical Industrial/Commercial working
- Successful Candidate must be happy with travel away
As a business our client is a market leading manufacturing company with a strong presence on both a UK and global scale. With a growing portfolio of clients and plans to expand even further this role provides a stable and secure opportunity in the present economic market.
Please email your CV / resume to firstname.lastname@example.org Or please call 01785 450167 for further details.
Hunter Selection recruit Engineering professionals in Design, Manufacturing, Field Service, Electrical & Electronic Engineering, Production, Purchasing, Manufacturing, and Mechanical Engineering
Job Reference: AE411_1705422086
Salary: £36000 - £37000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: