Area Sales Manager
Area Sales Manager
Due to growth within the business a new and exciting opportunity has arisen for a Area Sales Manager to join an excellent manufacture how supply into the healthcare sector.
With no day ever being the same the Area Sales Manager role offers genuine long-term progression and career development within a first-class manufacturing environment.
You will be covering the South and South East of England, with 4 days travel required and 1 day working from home.
A work Laptop, Phone and Car will be provided.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Operate as the main point of contact for all customers within the patch. Maintain strong relationships with existing customers as well as seeking to bring new customers on board.
- Attain agreed targets in terms of sales, customer contact and business development
- Make certain that clients have received the appropriate training to operate equipment
- Create reports on maket analysis, sales, retention ect.
- Complete admin tasks such as preparing invoices and meeting schedules.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Experience within sales – medical products / Healthcare desirable
- Experience with market trend analysis and reporting
- Ability to use CRM software and sales analytics tools
Package and Benefits:
- £34,435 + competitive commission scheme
- 23 Days Holiday + BH, Healthcare Cash Plan, + More
How to apply:
Suitable candidates for the Area Sales Manager role should apply immediately using the ‘Apply Now’ button by calling Ella Evans on 01275 371981 or by sending your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We regret that this client is not prepared to sponsor work permit or work permit transfer applications. Candidates must be able to prove their eligibility to work in the UK.
Hunter Selection is an employment consultancy and currently has permanent vacancies for Engineering and Manufacturing professionals throughout the UK. If you are looking for work in this area we may be able to assist you. Contact us directly on 01275371981 and discuss your requirements with one of our dedicated consultants.
Job Reference: ASM_1696435019
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: