Area Sales Manager
Area Sales Manager
Due to growth within the business a new and exciting opportunity has arisen for an Area Sales Manager to join an excellent manufacture within lighting services.
This is a fully remote position which will require travel 3-4 days a week in London & the South East of England. With no day ever being the same the Area Account Manager role offers genuine long-term progression and career development within a first-class manufacturing environment.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Proactively maintain the sales pipeline, reporting sales forecasts and plan and implement a monthly rolling travel plan
- Operate as the main point of contact for all customers within the patch. Maintain strong relationships with existing customers as well as seeking to bring new customers on board
- Work on campaigns such as trade shows and new product launches along side the marketing team.
- Assist in preparing the buisness plan and sales strategy
- Ensure a constant awareness of market trends and emerging products
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Experienced in sales ideally selling into the Rail or Infrastructure industry
- Experienced in selling CMS products
- Knowledge of LED lighting and electrical market
- Full UK driving license
Package and Benefits:
- Competitive Salary + Bonus
- 25 Days Holiday + BH, company car, fuel card, laptop.
How to apply:
Suitable candidates for the Area Sales Manager role should apply immediately using the ‘Apply Now’ button by calling Ella Evans on 01275 371981 or by sending your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We regret that this client is not prepared to sponsor work permit or work permit transfer applications. Candidates must be able to prove their eligibility to work in the UK.
Hunter Selection is an employment consultancy and currently has permanent vacancies for Engineering and Manufacturing professionals throughout the UK. If you are looking for work in this area we may be able to assist you. Contact us directly on 01275371981 and discuss your requirements with one of our dedicated consultants.
Job Reference: 23086_1697810971
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: