Audit Training Manager (Accountant)
Audit Training Manager – £65k-£75k – London (Hybrid)
A leading accountancy firm are seeking an experienced Audit Training Manager to support the delivery of high-quality technical accountancy training to internal colleagues across audit and financial reporting training material. You will be a subject matter expert across accountancy auditing and financial reporting systems, offering technical assistance to colleagues and delivering presentations/ training. This role will suit someone with accountancy training (ACCA or ACA), looking to take a slightly different route forward.
- 25 days holiday + Bank holiday with an option to buy or sell up to 5 days
- Up to 5% matched salary
- Private Health Insurance
- Discretionary bonus up to 10%
- Profit Sharing Plan
- Company car (if opted in)
- Flexible benefits plan + more!
As the successful Audit Training Manager, you will be:
- Working & liaisin with the L&D Team in firmwide technical training to both junior and senior colleagues
- Monitoring of CPD for qualified members of audit and accounts staff and liaison with CPD provider
- Preparing audit and financial reporting technical training material
- Sourcing of specialist training where requited
- Supporting the audit and accounts technical helpline when required
The successful Audit Training Manager will have:
- A confident and enthusiastic demeanour, ready to take a leading role within an established team.
- Excellent organisational skills with an extremely high level of detail and a positive approach to work.
- Have a real specialism in accountancy as well as auditing processes and policies and a strong technical understanding of the systems.
- Experience in delivering either training or presentations to internal users
- Excellent IT skills
This is an urgent vacancy, so please apply early to avoid disappointment.
If you are interested in this position please click ‘apply’.
Hunter Selection Limited is a recruitment consultancy with offices UK wide, specialising in permanent & contract roles within Engineering & Manufacturing, IT & Digital, Science & Technology and Service & Sales sectors.
Please note as we receive a high level of applications we can only respond to applicants whose skills & qualifications are suitable for this position. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
Job Reference: 102696_1706888706
Salary: £65000 - £75000 per annum + Bonus, Private Healthcare Insurance + More
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: