£45,000 – £58,000 DOE
Are you passionate about driving efficiency and streamlining processes through automation? Do you thrive on solving complex technical challenges and enhancing productivity? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you to join our team as an Automation Engineer.
Our client is a leading manufacturing company based in Milton Keynes. As an Automation Engineer, you will play a crucial role in designing, implementing, and optimizing automated systems that will significantly improve their operational efficiency, reduce errors, and enhance overall performance.
- Project Manage the Automation of the site
- Work with the team to purchase the new machinery
- Install the new machinery
- Writing the code for the new equipment – Mainly on Siemens & Allen Bradley
- Training on the equipment
- Any future issues they will need to resolve
- Ongoing project management and development of the site
- Hands on Automation Engineer – 5 years would be ideal
- Automation systems knowledge
- Write & Interrogate code – Allen Bradley & Siemens
- Project Management experience would be beneficial
- Working in Manufacturing or Robotics previously
- 17th edition wiring
If you are interested in this role or looking for something similar please contact our Managing Consultant Becka Edwards directly at (url removed) or call for a confidential discussion on (phone number removed).
Hunter Selection is a nationwide provider of recruitment services in ENGINEERING, MANUFACTURING, SERVICE & TECHNOLOGY. Find out more about us and search all our current vacancies at (url removed)
To apply please email your CV / resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Reference: 22420_1693293102
Salary: £45000 - £60000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: