A new and exciting opportunity has arisen for a Automation Engineer to join a great manufacturing company priding itself on quality.
With no day ever being the same the Automation Engineer role offers genuine long-term progression and career development within a first-class manufacturing environment.
Role & Responsibilities:
- To generate automation strategies for existing and new product lines
- Offer expertise for new product introduction relating to automation
- Working autonomously to generate and deliver project plans
- Liaising with clients when required and working with respective counter parts in client companies
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Experience within engineering/manufacturing environment within a similar role
- Experience working with Allen Bradley PLCs – programming and fault finding
- Strong project management skills
- £40,000 – £45,000
- 25 days+BH, bonus, 4x life assurance & private healthcare
- Exceptional long term career progression opportunities
How to apply:
Suitable candidates for the Automation Engineer role should apply immediately using the ‘Apply Now’ button by calling Oliver Broderick on 01275 371981 or by sending your CV directly to email@example.com .
We regret that this client is not prepared to sponsor work permit or work permit transfer applications. Candidates must be able to prove their eligibility to work in the UK.
Hunter Selection is an employment consultancy and currently has permanent vacancies for Engineering and Manufacturing professionals throughout the UK. If you are looking for work in this area we may be able to assist you. Contact us directly on 01275371981 and discuss your requirements with one of our dedicated consultants.
Job Reference: 22595_1694184610
Salary: £40000 - £45000 per annum + 25 days+BH, bonus, life assurance
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: