SPECIALIST PROCESS MANUFACTURING INDUSTRY
Commutable from: St Helens, Haydock, Knowsley, Warrington, Wigan, Skelmersdale and South & West Manchester
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Car / Car Allowance
£45,000 – £55,000 – Dependant on Experience
Due to continued an expansion across the business, my client a market leading manufacturer is seeking to enhance its team on site with the appointment of an Automation Engineer. This opportunity will stand out to a candidate looking for satisfaction of completion within projects across sectors.
- Development of project documentation such as Functional Design Specification, Software Design Specification and FAT Test schedules.
- Architect, develop and debug PLC code with an emphasis on generating code that is organized, structured, documented, maintainable and reusable.
- Supporting and contribute to wider project documents.
- Support commissioning activities by carrying out I/O Testing, configuration of equipment over fieldbus networks and setup PID loops.
- Instrumentation and sensor interface, data logging, and communication interfaces with other industrial processors.
- Ensure that all equipment, processes, and methodologies comply with applicable standards, company policy and all Health and Safety Regulations and Codes.
Skills and Qualifications
- Comfortable with programming and development of Siemens/Rockwell & Wonderware.
- Familiarity with Ethernet PLC to PLC and PLC to SCADA communications.
- Knowledge of Profibus, Profinet and the configuration of I/O devices on these networks.
- Familiarity with SCADA systems connected to multiple PLCs – Wonderware InTouch, FactoryTalk
- Knowledge of SQL and MES
- An understanding of VMWare and virtual environments
As a business our client is a market leading manufacturing company with a strong presence on both a UK and global scale. With a growing portfolio of clients and plans to expand even further this role provides a stable and secure opportunity in the present economic market.
To apply please email your CV / resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Hunter Selection recruit Engineering professionals in Design, Manufacturing, Field Service, Electrical & Electronic Engineering, Production, Purchasing, Manufacturing, and Mechanical Engineering
Job Reference: AE40000_1698164675
Salary: £45000 - £55000 per annum + Car, Pension, Bonus and Further
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: