Automation Engineer – Exeter
£50,000 – £52,000
22 days annual holiday – Pension Contribution of up to 8% of Salary into a Stakeholder Scheme for an employee contribution of 4% – Eligibility to participate in the Company’s discretionary staff bonus scheme
A new and exciting opportunity has arisen for an Automation Engineer to join an renowned UK wide Dairy Company in the Exeter Area.
With no day ever being the same the Automation Engineer role offers genuine long-term progression and career development within a first-class organisation.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Reactive support for site automation issues within a clear escalation
- Demonstrate a structured problem-solving approach
- Ownership of minor (site managed) automation Capex projects through the full project lifecycle.
- Support project delivery of other site projects with automation elements
- Facilitating site activities to centrally delivered Capex projects.
- Maintain and monitor use of automation and electrical system software and documentation version control systems.
- Specialist automation support to site improvement initiatives.
- Ensure compliance with electrical and automation standards of site delivered projects and general improvement works.
- Ownership of the site level Obsolescence and Improvements plan focusing on the next level of controls (VSDs, servo drives, instrumentation etc..).
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Strong Controls/PLC/Automation knowledge in a Production Environment
- Food/FMCG Experience is beneficial
- Experience Supporting the Site roadmaps for Quality / H&S / EMS / Engineering / Autonomous maintenance.
- Ability to deliver on the job training (show and tell) to new colleagues
Package and Benefits:
- £50,000 – £52,000
- 4 on 4 off Days
How to apply:
Suitable candidates for this role should apply immediately using the ‘Apply Now’ button by calling Olly O’Hare on 01275 371981 or by sending your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org .
If you are interested in this position please click ‘apply’.
Hunter Selection Limited is a recruitment consultancy with offices UK wide, specialising in permanent & contract roles within Engineering & Manufacturing, IT & Digital, Science & Technology and Service & Sales sectors.
Find out more about us and check out our latest vacancies at www.hunterselection.co.uk
Please note as we receive a high level of applications we can only respond to applicants whose skills & qualifications are suitable for this position. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
Job Reference: 23581_1706201680
Salary: £50000 - £52000 per annum + 22 Days Holiday, Pension Contributions
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: