B2B Sales Executive
B2B Sales Executive
This is an exciting opportunity for a driven, technically minded salesperson to join an award-winning international business who make a genuine, positive impact on the environment through the research and development of environmentally sustainable hygiene solutions. The successful candidate will ideally come from a technical sales background, and will play a key role in driving UK sales and managing existing accounts.
– Develop and manage a strategic account management programme
– Maintain and expand relationships with existing customers
– Attend customer meetings and deliver sales presentations to high-level executives
– Achieve sales targets
– Forecast sales to enable operations planning, introduce product innovations and maintain active memberships
– Monitor competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques.
– Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
– Assist with all aspects of a marketing campaign
– Contribute to new product releases and participate in release presentations
– Experience working in a technical sales role
– Scientific qualifications will be of benefit to any applicant
– Previous experience of managing a portfolio of accounts
– A strong business development background
– £30-35,000 + Commission
– 22 days holiday including bank holidays
– Company pension scheme
– Company laptop and phone
– Training and progression available
If you are interested in this role or looking for something similar please contact Jack Lavis directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or call for a confidential discussion on 02920 894900.
Hunter Selection is a nationwide provider of recruitment services in ENGINEERING, MANUFACTURING, SERVICE & TECHNOLOGY. Find out more about us and search all our current vacancies at hunterselection.co.uk
To apply please email your CV / resume to email@example.com
Job Reference: 20634/400_1656950931
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Location: Cardiff