Blow Moulding Technician
BLOW (STRETCH) MOULDING TECHNICIAN
Rotating 12 hr shifts, Days & Nights
£33,000 + Pension + Holidays + Overtime
My client is looking for an experienced Blow Moulding Technician to join the team. This is an opportunity to work for a global company with a strong market share in their sector, offering long term job security & technical challenge including lots of training and development on offer.
* Perform programming of machines that produces plastic blown parts
* Troubleshoot moulding processes
* Perform mould changes and set ups within scheduled time frames
* Maintain various production and quality reports.
* Working on Blow Moulding machinery including SBO.
* Observes all local and Company safety policies and procedures as well as housekeeping requirements.
Skills and Qualifications
* Plastics Technology or equivalent and/or related experience or training.
* Mechanically inclined with experience in mould servicing/strip down clean
* Strong verbal communication and interpersonal skills
* SBO Machinery Experience – Desirable
To apply please email your CV / resume to email@example.com.
Hunter Selection recruit Engineering & Technical professionals in Design, Manufacturing, Field Service, Electrical & Electronic Engineering, Production, Purchasing, Manufacturing, and Mechanical Engineering
Job Reference: BMA_1653388716
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Location: Wirral