Business Development Manager – UK Rail
Business Development Manager – Rail
Home Based Role
£50,000 – £55,000
Pension, Life Assurance, Sales Bonus, Car Allowance, Holidays
A market leading manufacturing company is looking for an experienced Business Development Manager to join the UK Rail Sector team within their sales function. The business is experiencing record production numbers, with strong market presence globally this opportunity offers long term technical challenge and progression. The successful candidate will be experienced in winning business, managing & developing accounts and possess a strong skillset with solution-based selling within the Rolling Stock, Light Rail & Rail Infrastructure markets.
* Grow business and strengthen market share across the UK rail sector – end users and distribution
* To be successful you will need to adopt a methodical approach, identifying key prospects, building relationships with key customer stakeholders
* You will know what it takes to get products specified and will be a solutions provider for customers.
* Win in key projects – specified on major UK projects where greatest revenue potential exists
Skills and Qualifications
* Business Development experience in UK Rail Sector with consumables/components
* Sales and/or business development experience within a solutions led B2B environment – preferably with a manufacturer
* Key Account management experience
* Project Management experience – ability to manage sales opportunities through the pipeline through to delivery (multiple stakeholders and both short/long sales cycles)
* Strong Networking and Relationship building – internal and external stakeholders
As a business our client is a true market leader within their industry with a strong presence across the UK. With a secure portfolio of clients these roles provide a stable and secure opportunity in the present economic market.
In return for your commitment my client offers a stable and secure career for technically motivated engineers. To apply please email your CV / resume to email@example.com
Hunter Selection recruit Engineering professionals in Design, Manufacturing, Field Service, Electrical & Electronic Engineering, Production, Sales, Manufacturing, and Mechanical Engineering
Job Reference: R-100_1705682004
Salary: £50000 - £55000 per annum + Pension,Car/Car Allowance, Bonus, Holidays
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date:
Job Location: West Midlands