Brierley hill – West Midlands
£45,000 – £50,000
Hybrid Working Options, Free On-site Parking, UK Healthcare Membership, Free EAP Helpline, Free Refreshments
A new and exciting opportunity has arisen for a buyer to join this excellent company synonymous with quality and a reputation for excellence. With no day ever being the same this opportunity offers genuine long term progression and career development within a first class manufacturing environment.
Role & Responsibilities:
* Responsible for leading cost effective and purchase of materials and components
* Develop and review contract and negotiate agreements
* Represent the department in meetings as required
* Develop and maintain supplier and internal relationship
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
* Experience working within a manufacturing, engineering, production or process environments
* CIPS qualified
* MRP/ERP experience
Package and Benefits:
* £45,000 – £50,0000
* Early finish Friday, Hybrid Working Option
* Pension schemes
* Exceptional long term career progression opportunities
“To apply please email your CV / resume to [ firstname.lastname@example.org ]”.
If you are interested in th role or looking for something similar please contact our Managing Consultant, Emma Hardman on (phone number removed).
Hunter Selection is a nationwide provider of recruitment services in ENGINEERING, MANUFACTURING, SERVICE & TECHNOLOGY. Find out more about us and search all our current vacancies at (url removed)
We regret that this client is not prepared to sponsor work permit or work permit transfer applications. Candidates must be able to prove their eligibility to work in the UK
Job Reference: 90588_1654764643
Job Start Date: ASAP