£35,000 – £40,000
This is a brilliant opportunity to join an expansive company that are growing within the manufacturing and engineering business!
They focus on mechanical maintenance, steelwork, manufacturing and piping. They hold various contracts with high-profile customers in the manufacturing, food and beverage, construction and chemical processing sectors, both in the UK and overseas.
Role & Responsibilities:
As a CAD Engineer, you will be responsible for developing 3D models/assemblies and producing detailed 2D manufacturing drawings from initial site surveys and sketches using Autocad and Inventor.
The main roles will primarly be:
- Carrying out and assisting in the design of bespoke mechanical machinery for various manufacturing industries.
- Updating existing drawings and producing as-built drawings.
- Providing project design support to Project Managers and clients, which will include assisting in site surveys.
- Liaising with the workshop floor.
- Liaising with clients, delivering design solutions.
- The successful candidate will also benefit from training and development opportunities, joining a highly skilled team who ensure work is delivered to the highest standard.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
The Ideal Candidate should be able to demonstrate competency in using AutoCAD 2D and Inventor as this is essential for this role.
In addition, you will possess the following key skills and experience:
- Minimum Mechanical HNC/HND qualification or higher.
- Industry experience in mechanical engineering, metal fabrication. sheet metal, pipe work, steel work and bespoke machinery design.
- Knowledge of 2D drawings and working to ISO 9001 standards.
- Be an ambitious who can manage time effectively and is comfortable in a fast paced and dynamic manufacturing environment.
- Have a positive ‘can do’ attitude and work ethic that will fit into the team.
- Effective communication skills across all levels.
To apply please email your CV / resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Hunter Selection is a nationwide provider of recruitment services in ENGINEERING, MANUFACTURING, SERVICE & TECHNOLOGY. Find out more about us and search all our current vacancies at hunterselection.co.uk
Job Reference: 20436/610_1652437762
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Location: Flint, Flintshire