Our client is a leading manufacturer, dedicated to producing the highest quality products to some of the most prestigious clientele. They are looking for a CAD Engineer to join their Design team and work on projects from concept to completion.
With no day ever being the same the CAD Engineer role offers genuine long-term progression and career development within a first-class manufacturing environment.
Role & Responsibilities:
- To work as part of our Engineering team, producing designs for a wide range of projects and customers
- To work on each project from conception through to installation
- Maintain high levels of quality in your work and produce drawings and component lists to specified deadlines
- Liaise with production to provide the required information to assist in the manufacture of product.
- Continuously seek to improve the design processes to ensure efficiency and flexibility.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Experience in a similar position
- Ideally degree qualified in Mechanical Engineering / Design.
- Experience with AutoCAD and or Solidworks
- Ability to work to project deadlines with a strong attention to detail
Package and Benefits:
- 23 days holiday rising with service + BH, Life Assurance, company sick pay, Hybrid working following successful 6 month probation
- Exceptional long term career progression opportunities
How to apply:
Suitable candidates for the CAD Engineer role should apply immediately using the ‘Apply Now’ button by calling Ella Evans on 01275 371981 or by sending your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org .
We regret that this client is not prepared to sponsor work permit or work permit transfer applications. Candidates must be able to prove their eligibility to work in the UK.
Hunter Selection is an employment consultancy and currently has permanent vacancies for Engineering and Manufacturing professionals throughout the UK. If you are looking for work in this area we may be able to assist you. Contact us directly on 01275371981 and discuss your requirements with one of our dedicated consultants.
Job Reference: 20775_1696346098
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: