£25,000 – £28,000
- Excellent Group Pension Scheme
- Early finish on a Friday (Mon – Thurs 8-4:30, Fri 8-2)
- 25 days holidays plus bank holidays
- Xmas shutdown
- Employee Assistance Program
- Benefits Hub (Restaurant discounts, holiday discounts, gym membership etc)
- Great training opportunities – weekly workshops with Management and Senior team members
A worldwide global manufacturer is looking to add a CAD Technician to their increasingly growing business, as a CAD Technician you will play a pivotal role in producing assembly and detail drawings of a range of products. They have plans to double their turnover over the next 4 years with recent investments in significantly improving machinery, projects, training etc. in order for the team and business to further develop.
CAD Technician – Role & Responsibilities:
- Produce general arrangement (GA), production and detailed drawings and parts lists of products from in house and client provided information.
- Communicate with clients to develop project solutions and GA drawings to meet their needs and fulfil the project budget.
- Assist in the development of engineering design.
- Produce information in the form of drawings and specifications which allows the contracts, projects and production departments to perform their functions efficiently.
- Contribute to the continuing improvement programme to reduce costs and raise quality.
CAD Technician – Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Previous experience in a CAD Technician within a manufacturing business
- HNC or HND in a recognised engineering discipline.
- Knowledge of Autodesk Software (Inventor, Vault)
To apply please email your CV / resume to email@example.com
Hunter Selection is a nationwide provider of recruitment services in ENGINEERING, MANUFACTURING, SERVICE & TECHNOLOGY. Find out more about us and search all our current vacancies at hunterselection.co.uk
Job Reference: 23154/610_1698318602
Salary: £25000 - £28000 per annum + Excellent company benefits
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: