Up to £30,000
- 25 Days holiday plus bank holidays
- Product Development & Progression
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join a family run leading innovative company who are at the forefront of bespoke products. This company pride themselves on their strong and secure customer base across the UK and abroad. This person would join a well balanced team working in a highly, professional and regulated industry, learning on product development and process improvement and progressing into the role of a Design Engineer.
Role & Responsibilities:
- To control our technical drawings for internal and external customers.
- Understand the requirements of initial design concepts, to then transform them into accurate models and drawings using SolidWorks.
- Apply and model using Finite Element Analysis (FEA) where required
- All stages of a project – estimating costs and feasibility to creating the blueprint for the manufacturing standard operating procedures and instructions.
Knowledge & Experience:
- Degree qualified – Mechanical Engineering or Product Design
- Solidworks experience is a bonus.
To apply please email your CV / resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Hunter Selection is a nationwide provider of recruitment services in ENGINEERING, MANUFACTURING, SERVICE & TECHNOLOGY. Find out more about us and search all our current vacancies at hunterselection.co.uk
Job Reference: 23408/610_1702633262
Salary: £25000 - £30000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: