Commutable from Winsford, Middlewich, Stretton, Knutsford, Crewe, Congleton
Up to £15.35ph + Overtime
Days – Monday – Friday (Early finish Fridays)
- Pension Scheme
- On site parking
- 22 Days Holiday + Public holidays
- Competitive overtime rates
Our client is a leading CNC machining and assembly provider that values hard work, teamwork and developing people. Providing into industries in UK, Europe, USA and Japan and are looking for CNC Turner to be experienced in variety of high precision components and inspection equipment.
Role & Responsibilities:
- You will be responsible for setting and operating of CNC lathes equipped with Fanuc controls
- Manufacturing short and medium batch high precision components in a wide variety of materials
- You will be driven by a passion for quality and will be experienced in using a variety of inspection equipment
- Monitor product quality throughout the patch
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Time served, fully skilled machinist.
- Experience in the manufacture of low volume high quality instrument and or aerospace type components.
- Experience with Fanuc controls.
- Diligent flexible approach and a fine eye for detail.
- Good understanding of geometrical and dimensional tolerancing.
- The successful candidate will be self disciplined and have the ability to remain on task when unsupervised. They will also be able to use their own initiative to efficiently progress work through the section to achieve productivity goals.
If you are interested in this role or looking for something similar, please contact our Consultant Eleana Ewins directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or call them for a confidential discussion on 01785 450162.
Hunter Selection is a nationwide provider of recruitment services in ENGINEERING, MANUFACTURING, SERVICE & TECHNOLOGY. Find out more about us and search all our current vacancies at hunterselection.co.uk
Job Reference: CNCT620_1698403901
Salary: £29000 - £29530 per annum + Pension, Overtime, Holidays
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: