Commercial Gas engineer
Commercial Gas Engineer
Up to £40,000- £46,000
Based around anywhere around Bristol and surrondings area
Do you have good knowledge of being a field service engineer working with the Gas industry and looking to take the next steps within your career?
On offer is the chance to be responsible for carrying out testing, instillation and maintenance.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Ideal candidate will live in and around Bristol
- working in commercial offices and schools providing commercial gas boiler maintenance, repairs and minor installation
- Also working in offices, hospitals, surgeries, and hotels. Environments are varied.
- Servicing, maintenance, breakdowns, emergency repairs
- Liaise with suppliers for materials
- Have good basic IT Skills
- Good communication skills
- Be able to work using own initiative as well as part of a team
Key requirements for role
- Hold a clean UK driving license
- Hold as a minimum Domestic Gas Qualification
- FGAS qualified
- Gas Safe qualified both Commercial and Domestic
- COCNI, CDGA1, CIGA1, CORT1, CPS1
- 1-5 weekends on call
- Company van
- Fuel Card
- 25 days holiday plus bank holiday.
- Time & a half – Double on a Sunday
- Standard Government Pension .
If you are interested in this role or looking for something similar, please contact our Managing Consultant Ryan Thomas directly at email@example.com or call them for a confidential discussion on 01275371981
Hunter Selection is a nationwide provider of recruitment services in ENGINEERING, MANUFACTURING, SERVICE & TECHNOLOGY. Find out more about us and search all our current vacancies at hunterselection.co.uk
Job Reference: 987/534_1705327766
Salary: £40000 - £47000 per annum + Company van, competitive packages
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: