£53,000 – £58,000 – 23 days Holiday + Bank Holidays
Our client is an innovative company packaging sector supplying into a variety of different sectors. The company operate via environmentally friendly methods, they are looking for a Compliance Manager.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Reporting into the Operations Director and working hand in hand with the Operations Manager
- 1 Direct report – QC Auditor
- Responsible for the External Audits
- Managing legal and compliance policies and procedures and ensuring there up to date
- Overall compliance management for the building, including both office and warehouse
- Conduct Risk Assessments & Manage First-Aid Training
- Manage the Fire Alarms and Systems, including the weekly fire drill
- Manage and log FLT Driver Training Records
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Previous experience managing health and safety
- Demonstrated experience with compliance risk management and/or quality assurance, including risk identification, evaluation, mitigation and management.
- Experience with ISO audits
SE20656 / 720
If you are interested in this role or looking for something similar, please contact our Managing Consultant Tom Davies directly at Tomd@hunterselection.co.uk or call them for a confidential discussion on 01275 371981.
Hunter Selection is a nationwide provider of recruitment services in ENGINEERING, MANUFACTURING, SERVICE & TECHNOLOGY. Find out more about us and search all our current vacancies at hunterselection.co.uk
” To apply please email your CV / resume to Tomd@hunterselection.co.uk “
Job Reference: SE20656 / 720_1694621139
Salary: £52000 - £57000 per annum + 23 days Holiday + Bank Holidays
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: