Up to £32,000
- 33 Days Holiday
- Training & Development
- Sick Pay Scheme
Our client is a South Wales food manufacturer that values hard work, teamwork and developing their staff. They are a leading manufacturer in their field and are now looking to add a compliance technologist to their growing team.
Role & Responsibilities:
- You will be responsible for managing all new finished product packaging from concept to launch, whilst ensuring all customer and site specifications are generated correctly.
- Maintenance of raw material assurance systems – Ensuring accurate and current specifications are available for all raw materials.
- To create and build strong relationships with customers and suppliers, representing the business in a professional manner.
- To audit/review & maintain finished product specifications for site covering all live product specs across the customer base.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Experience within the Food Manufacturing industry.
- HND/HNC/BSc in a Food Related Discipline
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a Packaging / Specifications / Technical Compliance role
- Knowledge of risk assessment principles
To apply please email your CV / resume to email@example.com
Hunter Selection is a nationwide provider of recruitment services in ENGINEERING, MANUFACTURING, SERVICE & TECHNOLOGY. Find out more about us and search all our current vacancies at hunterselection.co.uk
Job Reference: 23288/617_1704302644
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: